Friday 20 October 2017

voltage - Circuit analysis - laplace transform


enter image description here


So i have a circuit where R1 = 5 W, R2 = 2 Ω, L = 1 H, C = 1/6 F ja E = 2 V. And i need to figure out what is iL when t=0.5s with laplace transform.
Switch opens when t=0
When t<0 i got iL(0)=1A and Uc(0)=0 for initial values.
When t>0 circuit will look like enter image description here



And now i got for KVL i got


$$ E-U_L-U_R-U_C=0 $$ $$ E-Li_L'-\frac{i_L}{P}-\int\frac{i_L}{C}=0 $$ And now in need to do laplace transform. $$ E-L(sI_L-i_L(0))-\frac{I_L}{P}- \frac{1}{C}*(\frac{1}{s}*I_L)=0$$ But now i got stuck here. Thanks in advance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI&#39;s cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...