Tuesday 24 October 2017

light - Luxmeter to measure PWM


I am working on a project and I need to measure the light from a light source as a human would perceive it. I was considering using a luxmeter (https://www.amazon.com/Leaton-Digital-Luxmeter-Illuminance-Display/dp/B018QLIVSC/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1486326183&sr=8-5&keywords=lux+meter). Will a luxmeter give me accurate readings? Will it work for a light that is dimmed with PWM (will it return the average value, or will it fluctuate)? Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...