Tuesday 29 January 2019

How many NPN common emitter transistor circuits are there?



I'm studying for an important exam, solved a lot of common emitter circuits with different unknowns. Most of them them look similar.


Can someone give me some examples or exercises of circuits of NPN common emitter transistor circuits that I can practice on?


I'm just scared the professor will give a circuit in a way that I won't understand, and therefore not be able to do calculate the unknowns nor be able to write to AC of the circuit.


I also understand the voltage divider bias circuit.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...