Thursday 17 January 2019

switches - Change Direction of 12v DC Motor Rotation using Relay


I want to make a circuit to change 12 Volt DC Motor direction and move some thing between two points. Using Relay or some basic limit switches.Like this Image.


I got a Circuit As i want...


AUTOMATIC FORWARD-REVERSE A MOTOR


The following circuit allows a motor (such as a train) to travel in the forward direction until it hits the "up limit" switch. This sends a pulse to the latching relay to reverse the motor (and ends the short pulse). The train travels to the "down limit" switch and reverses.


enter image description here


If the motor can be used to click a switch or move a slide switch, the following circuit can be used:



enter image description here


Please Help me to understand this circuit and how to wire these things.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...