Sunday 17 August 2014

What is the name, if they exist, of PCB mountable 120 AC outlet connectors?


I am working on a self device which will plug into the wall, similar to this Wifi extender.



I am having trouble finding a way to attach the AC connectors to my design. I am considering mounting a connector directly on the PCB, something like this example. This one is a bit too large through (the black housing).


Do pieces like the one I am looking for exist? Or what is another way I may consider making the AC outlet connection?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...