Tuesday 26 August 2014

power supply - DC DC Converters in Parallel for double current


I am using a 15V 7A DC DC converter for powering a robot. I am looking for a 15V 20A supply. For this can I put three of those regulators in parallel and expect them to provide about 20A of current? Also can anybody suggest a better method? (given that my original source is a 5 Cell LiPo Battery(18.5v)) By parallel, I mean shorting the 3 inputs and 3 outputs. I connect the battery to the shorted inputs and attach my device to the shorted output.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...