Friday 31 January 2014

How to build "two power sources" in a microcontroller circuit?


My circuit has a microcontroller, it uses power from a DC transformer (120V to 12V DC). My circuit also control an pneumatic valve which also use 12V DC. Almost every time when the pneumatic valve opens, the current becomes unstable. This makes the microcontroller restart.


Some guy suggested me to use two power sources. In my case, it is very rare for a microcontroller and a pneumatic valve to use two DC transformers. How can I build "two power sources" in a microntroller circuit?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...